COVID-19 Safety Precautions
JD Events is committed to creating a safe environment for our attendees, exhibitors, speakers, press, partners and staff. We will operate Plant Based World Europe in accordance with the current UK government rules, following industry best-practice guidelines and any additional venue or location specific rules designed to mitigate the spread and contraction of COVID-19.
By registering for and attending Plant Based World Europe, you agree to follow all the health and safety requirements and protocols of Plant Based World Europe and the Business Design Centre while on the premises and at the event. Prior to your arrival, we will communicate any specific requirements to you directly and post them on our event website and on-site event signage. If you refuse to abide by these requirements we will ask you to leave the venue.
Your health and safety will always remain our top priority.
We have been working closely with the Business Design Centre to understand which health and safety requirements may be in place at the time of our event. In line with guidance from global and local health organisations, along with industry best practices, we are shaping a safe and productive event for all.
We are investing in a wide range of solutions from increased hygiene procedures to technology to facilitate social distancing and an impeccable level of sanitation. While we anticipate regular updates as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic between now and October, we are working diligently to monitor the situation and provide updated information here below. We encourage you to read this information to help you take the necessary precautions while attending Plant Based World Europe.
Effective September 16th, 2021: We are following government guidance and the recently released All-Secure standard for events and exhibitions, which requires anyone accessing the exhibition site to have proof of either:
- Full course of vaccination completed at least 2 weeks before the event, demonstrated via the NHS COVID Pass or EU Digital Pass
- Evidence of a negative Lateral Flow Test taken within 48hrs of arrival (we will need to see the NHS email or text confirming you’ve reported your result)
- Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19 within the last 180 days and following completion of the self-isolation period
Effective July 19th, 2021: It is no longer mandatory to wear a mask or face covering in all settings. This means that you can use your discretion when in quiet areas of the building, but we ask that you carry a mask with you at all times and be courteous to those around you by wearing a mask in areas that may become busy.
Please continue to check back here as we will be updating this page with more information in the coming months.
Our Venue for Plant Based World Europe
The Business Design Centre is one of the safest in the country:
• Performing temperature checks on arrival
• Enhanced cleaning regime at touch points
• Increased hand sanitising stations
• Cashless facilities in catering areas
• Venue air-ventilation, air-conditioning, and air-purification
Questions? Contact Abigail Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org