Plant Based World Conference is Open for Business
Plant Based World Europe 2021 will feature rich, educational conference sessions for nominated VIP pass holders.
The program is designed to inform buyers and suppliers of plant-based products across retail and food service about the latest consumer trends and business opportunities.
Below is a preview of what you can expect to learn from the program, full session details will be available in September.
Sessions will include:
- Learn the latest consumer trends, data, and research on plant-based foods across retail and foodservice
- Hear from speakers from leading retailers and foodservice providers on their visions for a plant-based future
- See the product innovations and solutions that are coming down the pipeline and get a head start on your competition
- Network with industry colleagues who have taken a leadership role in meeting the growing consumer demand for plant-based food
- Become an expert on plant-based food and use your business to shape a healthier, more sustainable food system
Friday 15th October: 9:15 AM - 15:30 PM
Saturday 16th October: 10:00 AM - 15:30 PM
Request an Invite
Due to capacity limitations, our conference sessions this year are for nominated VIP pass holders only.
If you are a retail buyer, foodservice/restaurant operator or distributor who would like to attend, please email email@example.com to request an invite.
|SESSION LIST TOOLS:|
View All Sessions:
» Session List by Day and Time
» Sessions List by Location
» Session Schedule Grid
Filter the Session List: